woensdag 11 januari 2012

Look what we got....# 2

Last Monday my daughter started school again after a two week Christmas break. It felt like she had been gone from school for over a month! Apparently we did many things these past two weeks. Like buying a brand new car for lots of great vacations. I also wrote an article for the STIN magazine (Spring edition) about my sudden cardiac arrest. I worked a lot, prepared for my mom's 70'th birthday, supported a colleage whose grandmother is passing and going to the funeral of the mother of a very dear friend this Friday. Somehow, good things, sad things and fun things decided to come all at the same time at the beginning of the year. One of the fun things I wanted to share is this big thing we bought over the weekend. So look what we got this time around; a folder-tent-thing and it's huge!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten