woensdag 15 februari 2012

Happiness


50 people 1 question Paris from Stills in Motion Malmö on Vimeo.


I came across this video this morning and watched it with a big smile on my face. Because it has everyting in it that makes me happy. It's in Paris to start with! And all the people in this video have a certain glow. Apparently that's what thinking and talking about happiness does to people everywhere in the world. They all talk about on thing: they are happy when they feel connected. Really in touch with their loved ones, with the world, with life in general.
I can not wait to go to Paris again, with my loved ones. To show the city I love the most to my daughters! Gonna watch this video again.


Will also soon check out the other videos they made: Fifty People One Question!

1 opmerking: