zondag 28 augustus 2011

Favorite Friday Song - Stevie Wonder - Happy Birthday - LIVE London Part 20



This week, actually this Friday, it was exactly one year ago that I got a heartattack. So I was thinking about the song that I had to choose. Something sad? Sober? Teary? NO! This day (and my birthday on the 17th of August) actually reminded me of LIFE and LIVING! So it felt better to celebrate! So I turned 37 this year and then a week later I turned 1 as well. You know what I mean? Of course these giant feasts required some serious celebrating with tons of cool stars. And since I was born in the 70's, I didn't invite Justin Bieber of Rianna, no I invited Stevie Wonder instead! Let's party on! Up to many and I mean MANY years coming! Are you in with me?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten